|SABO Safe Earthing Electrode comes with a special compund named Back fill Compound (BFC) which is to be used surrounding the Electrode. BFC has three properties.|
|1] Anti Corrosive |
As it is a Anti-Corrosive, it will take a very long period for the corrosion
2] Highly Conductive
As it is a Highly conductive, area of conductive zone will be the pitsize[6 inches or 8 inches and 2.5 to 3.5 Mtrs. Depth. It will be the conductive zone. Whereas in conventional type of earthing conductive zone limits up to that pipe or plate.
As it is Hydroscopic, in nature that means it absorbs the moisture form surrounding Five Times more of its dry Volume. Due to this you don't need to put any charcoal powder, salt water etc., and there's no more periodic maintenance It is maintenance free system.
The MFC has Unique Composition that slows down the normal wear and tear of the outer Shell due to corrosion and helps to sustain functional utility for a long period that is above 20 Years and that to without any periodic maintenance.
- Highly reliable for Safety of Human Life
- High Load carrying and maximum fault current dissipation instantly.
- Maintain low resistance values for a very long period having the bare minimum fluctuations.
- Ensures Protection always.
- Single Product in wide range in different sizes to suit every and all kinds of Earthing requirements.
- Easy to Install.
- Strip in Pipe Electrode Earthing.