LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM FOR 60M PROTECTION RADIUS
SABO LIVA LAP-CX040 lightning conductor provides protection radius of 60m at 4m height in Level III area and 72m at 20m height in Level III area.
Suitable for all types of structure like microwave tower, buildings, chimneys, temples, mosques, archaeological buildings, monuments, high mast, etc.
Lightning Protection System consists of following:
- Active ESE Early Streamer Emission Air Terminal SABO LIVA LA CX-040
- Shaft GI / FRP / SS for raising Air terminal minimum 3m above the top of the structure to be protected
- Down conductor > 30*2mm copper strip
- Lightning counter ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å 6 digits IP65
- Test clamp for disconnecting the down conductor and testing the earthing.
- Earthing ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢â¬Å Maintenance free tripod type of copper bonded steel rod
Specifications of the lightning conductor LAP CX-040:
1. Very high grade Stainless steel material body, 700mm long and 2.3 Kg nett weight with pointed tip.
2. Based on Active Early Streamer Emission principle and consists of Ion Generator.
3. Early streamer warning time of 22 ÃâÃÂµsec.
4. Protection radius at 4m height in Level I, II and III area is 39m, 53m and 60m respectively.
5. METU Electrical & Electronics test report as per NFC 17-102 standard.
7. In each lightning conductor Serial number, model no., CE mark, hologram & manufacturer name is available. Packed inside printed carton for each piece.
8. Every lightning conductor carry 30 years warranty. Certificate is issued from the manufacturer.
9. Internal last inspection report of manufacturer will be provided with every serial numbered lightning arrester, if required.
10. Sigma test report
11. QA technic conformity certificate
12. TS EN ISO 9001:2008 certificate
13. BS EN ISO 14001:2004 certificate
14. Certificate of registration from World Intellectual Property Organisation
15. CE certification
16. Testable by means of external tester LLT-X2A
17. Designed as per NFC17-102 standard which meets all lightning conductor standards.
18. Suitable for all types of lightning discharges (negative, positive or lateral).
19. Suitable for all whether and climatic conditions and can be used in any terrain.
20. No use of battery or power source is required.
21. Tested for 115KA short circuit in HV test lab, triggering time and temperature -40oC to +120oC.
Banarsi Complex, First Floor, Faizabad Road, Opp. SBI Nishatganj Branch, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226006, India