SABO LIVA lightning conductors are based on Advanced Easrly Streamer Emission (ESE) Technology. It has ion generator which generates charge and throws it to the atmosphere at high altitude making a preferred path for the downward oppositely charged lightning charges. As a result lightning current can be safely earthed from our lightning conductor within its protection area.
Available from 39m to 159 protection radius depending upon the level of protection (risk of lightning strike) as well as height of the structure to be protected. Designed and manufacturerd in accordance with NFC17-102, UNE 21186.
Our ESE lightning conductors are tested upto 115KA in HV test laboratory
High early warning time from 22 microseconds to 96 microseconds.
Serial numbered and hologram for ensuring quality and genuineness of the product.
Packed inside suitable carton boxes.
Made of high grade stainless steel material
Carries 30 years replacement warranty from all types of defects
Live test video available.
Following are the different models and their correponding protection radius in Level III area at 20m height:
1. LAP DX-250 - Protection radius 150m-T 96sec
2. LAP AX-210 - Protection radius 136m-T 82sec
3. LAP BX-175 - Protection radius 116m -T 63sec
4. LAP BX-125 - Protection radius 92m-T 40sec
5. LAP CX-070 - Protection radius 82m-T 31sec
6. LAP CX-040 - Protection radius 72m-T 22sec
Higher the early streamer warning time better will be the lightning conductor system.
ESE lightning conductor having 63sec and more can be preferably used for all types of terrains, areas, etc.
For selecting desired lightning conductor required for any structure/ areaand calculating risk of lightning strike, following paramters are desired:
1. Address where lightning conductor to be installed - For getting the average lightning / thunderstorm days.
2. Structure design (metallic, glass, normal, etc.)
3. Dimensions of the structure (L*B*H)
4. Location of highest point in the structure to be protected. Also, terrace dimensional details.
5. Location and dimensional details of mineral water plant, gas/AC plant, etc. if any at the terrace or in the groung level.
6. Location of important equipments installed in the building.
7. Details of the highest structure within the radius of 3 times height of the structure to be protected.
8. Whether the structure to be protected is of high value
9. Whether the structure to be protected has permanent people for occupany
10. Use of structure
If proper details are not available then selection should be made in accordance with protection radius in Level I area.
Note: It is preferred to use lightning conductor system having high early streamer warning time 63sec
For lightning risk analysis and suitable protection system, you can call or write us.