We offer a wide range of Back Fill Compound to our clients. These products are manufactured using high grade raw material keeping in mind the needs and demands of our clients. The Earthing compound offered by us are made as per the set international norms. These products are used to improve the conductivity of the earth electrode and ground contact area.
Back Fill Compound (SABO-EREC)
SABO-EREC is a superior conductive material that improves earthing effectiveness, especially in areas of poor conductivity (rocky ground, areas of moisture variation, sandy soils etc.). NABL Lab tested 0.039 Ohm-m resistivity. It improves conductivity of the earth electrode and ground contact area. It has following characteristics:
- high conductivity, improves earth’s absorbing power and humidity retention capability.
- non-corrosive in nature having low water solubility but highly hygroscopic.
- suitable for installation in dry form or in a slurry form.
- depends on the continuous presence of water to maintain its conductivity.
- permanent & maintenance free and in its “set form”, maintains constant earth resistance with time.
- thermally stable between -100 C to +600 C ambient temperatures.
- does not require periodic charging treatment nor replacement and maintenance.
- suitable for any kind of electrode and all kinds of soils of different resistivity.
- does not pollute the soil or local water table and meets environmental friendly
requirements for landfill.
- non explosive.
- does not cause burns, irritation to eye, skin etc.